See how a great landing page design can increase your conversion rates.
James Rutnam specializes in designing Powerful Teleclass Landing Pages and can help you with the promotion and marketing of your class. Teleclasses and teleseminars provide a platform for online service business owners to connect virtually with prospects around the country and around the world via a teleconference phone line and share information with them.
Many service professionals use paid or free teleseminars to grow their lists, establish their expertise, and deliver training and coaching programs.
It’s an ideal platform for information delivery, as the attendee can listen from the comfort of their home, office or car, without any of the difficulties of having to be present for a live, in-person event. James has designed Powerful Landing Pages for many of his clients:
Recent Landing Pages:
Powerful Landing Pages Include:
- Great Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Free Marketing Consult
“To say that James is an awesome designer is an understatement…”
“To say that James is an awesome designer is an understatement. His work in creating my teleclass and course page for my Selling from the Heart Program far exceeded my expectations. He listened to what I wanted, and worked diligently to create the look/feel in the websites, in a way that truly expresses who I am. Everyone loves it. Plus, in just a few days, it’s already helped me generate almost 600 new contacts. I am so grateful!”
Robert Notter, Marketing & Mindset Coach
Selling From The Heart
“James is highly talented and I strongly recommend him!”
“I’ve worked with James on numerous projects and get rave reviews every single time. He is highly talented and I strongly recommend him. If you’re looking for a cost effective, talented, stand-up web designer; James is your man.”
Dawn Abraham, Qualified Life Coach
The “Top 6” Reasons to Add Teleclasses in Your Marketing
1. To use it as a lead generator to get people interested in your services or products.
2. To keep in touch with your current client and prospective database.
3. To upsell current clients into new or additional services or products.
4. To be seen as more of an expert in your industry or field.
5. To use as a way to co-promote with other complimentary businesses to both of your lists in order to refer business to each other.
6. To record and develop into an info-product you can sell.